How BeamReaders Helps
BeamReaders is uniquely positioned to provide reporting services and team interactions that maximizes learning opportunities and enable growth of your clinical practice. Here's how we can help:
- Add a BeamReaders Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist to your clinical team
- Reports written to the clinical purpose of the scan provides a gold-standard study guide for residents to review with each case
- Direct access to our radiologists for follow up questions
- The full scan volume is always reviewed for pathosis, allowing your team to focus on their clinical areas of interest
- Minimize malpractice and liability risks by ensuring that every scan you take has a written report by an Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist
- We’ll help you optimize the process to ensure smooth workflows that match your program's objectives
- Clinical staff, residents, and faculty can upload cases
- We can setup multiple departments under one university account
- Case Share provides a great way to securely give access to scans and reports to referring doctors outside of the university system
We Work with You
- We listen to your needs and goals so we can ensure a smooth and quick transition
- We’re adept at working with university legal and security teams to successfully navigate the new vendor setup process
Already have a Radiologist on Staff?
We’re here to help your radiologist be successful! As your dental clinic increases the utilization of CBCT, your in-house radiologist is likely getting buried in reporting requirements. We can reduce, and even eliminate, their time spent reporting, so that they can focus on teaching and research projects. BeamReaders can be the pressure relief valve to help with the case reporting overflow ensuring that your clinic is ready to scale in size without having to hire additional staff.
At the beginning of 2019, The University of Pacific School of Dentistry's Department of Orthodontics started leveraging BeamReaders diagnostic expertise to assist their residents and patients.
The Case Portal is a great way to engage everyone:
- Each resident has their own login to the portal. This gives them the ability to upload their own cases and provide the relevant clinical notes.
- The residents or faculty can interact directly and securely with the radiologist using the built in Case Comments.
- The faculty has access and view to all cases uploaded
- The notification and workflow system helps everyone keep visibility on case status
- As an orthodontic school, understanding how each anatomical area plays a role in the patient's treatment is critical. Every BeamReaders orthodontic report for a full field of view CBCT scan includes observations of the Airway, TMJ, occlusion, sinuses, and dentition. These observations are then integrated into the diagnostic impression of the scan to assist the orthodontist with their treatment plan.
- Having the full diagnostic read of a Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist allows the residents to self-study and correlate their findings to that of the expert.
"Working with BeamReaders has been fantastic. They have brought trusted diagnostic expertise to our program as an extension of our team, and our workflows are much more streamlined. Overall, the learning opportunities their reports have provided are unmatched, and I look forward to our continued partnership."
- Dr. Joorok Park, Assistant Professor, University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, Department of Orthodontics