BeamReaders is pleased to offer a highly interactive 2-day course by Dr. Dania Tamimi. This course will move your 3D diagnostic skills to the next level.
- Review the systems and anatomy viewed on a CBCT scan one structure at a time using radiographic images and graphic representations.
- Hands on learning with DICOM viewing software to optimally find the anatomy and view it for common pathologic.
- Understand clinical relevance of each anatomic structure along with how variations of these structures can affect the your diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Cases reviewed will include implants, impactions, TMD, sleep-disordered breathing and endodontics.
- This class is limited to 15 participants to ensure effective learning.
Dates: January 18-19, 2020
Price: $1,895 – limited to 15 registrants.
Want updates about our upcoming series?
Our educational courses provide clinicians with valuable imaging and diagnostic skills used in modern practices.
Be the first to receive more details about our interactive courses by entering your contact information below. We hope to see you there!
The Institute of Advanced Maxillofacial Imaging's goal is to allow the clinician to utilize imaging technologies effectively and efficiently to offer the patient the best treatment outcome.
Teaching Methodology: A combination of highly interactive, didactic, and hands-on teaching that encourages diagnostic problem-solving for multiple diverse specialty-based cases. These clinically-relevant exercises train the participants to form a series of decision-tree thought processes that are directly applicable to any clinical diagnostic dilemma.
Specialty-Driven Instruction: Our courses are structured to present a multi-level educational experience that depends on the diagnostic task at hand.