Get up to speed faster with the Dexis60 promotion that you received with your new OP3D or iCat!
Full details are below for this amazing promotion! Let's get you on the path to success with your new Dexis CBCT!
If you have not setup a practice account - use this button to do so now.
Details of the Promotion
- 60 Free standard BeamReaders oral radiology reports (within first 60 days). Note timer begins on the date you submit your first patients case for a radiology report.
- Free access to BeamReaders On-Demand CBCT education (includes five (5) hours of CE credits).
- Free 15 minute 1:1 session with an Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist to increase your CBCT knowledge.
Ready Set Go!Click Here
For instructions on ordering a radiology report
New to CBCT or just want to brush up on knowledge?
With this promotion, you also receive access to an excellent series of self-paced video learning. This offers a broad spectrum of CBCT education plus five (5) hours of continuing education.
Enroll in LMS
Why work with an Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist?
We have a team of over 70 Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologists. What they provide the dental community includes:
- They are very good at finding incidental findings due to their DDS
- They are excellent at identifying and alerting clinicians to anatomy/variants that may cause clinical complications because we understand dental surgery.
- Common vocabulary (they know where tooth 3 is)
- It is easy to miss things hiding in the soft tissue (ST) on CBCT, we are particularly good at listening to the bone to tell us the story of the ST.
- If there is an pathological entity in the maxilla/mandible a MR is almost always going to call it an ameloblastoma.
Plain and Simple - You get the BEST experts for the field of Dentistry with the BeamReaders Team
Need more? Have educational or specific questions that we could help you with?
To schedule your free 1:1 - 15 minute session with an Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist
Some of our FAQ with the promotion include:
It is asking for my credit card - why if the reports are free?
Similar to any service you might sign up for with a promotion (Apple TV, streaming game service, etc.) a credit card is necessary to be on file. This is for billing once the Dexis60 promotion is over, or should you decide to order any additional services with your radiology report. These fees will be shown prior to you submitting your case, and would be your responsibility.
If I have the Dexis60 promo, why is a fee showing on the screen when I go to order a radiology report?
You will always see the fee that we normally charge for our services when you submit a case. At the end of the billing cycle (end of the month), we will apply the Dexis60 coupon to any eligible cases. As a reminder, you will have up to 60 days (not longer) to submit up to 60 patient scans. Since we offer other services such as a 24 hour turn around rush option (additional $30), implant and endo measurements, etc. we want to be sure you see these charges. They are not included in the Dexis60 promotion, and would be the responsibility of the practice.
My corporate accounting handles our billing. How do I let you know that we don't use a credit card?
This is a quick manual adjustment for us. If it is during business hours, please do not hesitate to call our support line 916-771-3505 and request that your account is paid by your corporate, or accounting firm. We can make the adjustments to your account and you will be able to continue with submitting your case. After hours, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.