Access to Your OMR
Through our secure portal, you have access directly to your radiologist to ask questions and communicate your concerns on each and every case.
We get reports to you in a timely manner. Our goal is a turnaround time of five to seven business days. We also have a rush service that guarantees the report by the end of the next business day.
BeamReaders leverages the power and strengths of its team. Our
portal allows multiple radiologists to weigh in on complex cases to ensure the absolute best diagnostic
Radiology Report Pricing
Based on monthly volume of cases:
|Reports per Month||Price per Report|
|1 - 4||$110|
|5 - 19||$100|
|20 - 39||$93|
- Turnaround time 3 to 5 business days (Canadian reports 5 to 7 business days)
- Rush turnaround (next business day) available for an additional $30.00
- Prices apply to CT/CBCT imaging and 2D imaging
- If a comparison to a prior scan is requested and the prior scan(s) have been read by BeamReaders, an additional $35.00 charge per prior scan will apply
- If a comparison to a prior scan is requested and the prior scan(s) have not been read by BeamReaders, an additional $60.00 charge per prior scan will apply
- Radiology Reports for MRI scans are $140.00
If TMJ cases contain scans with multiple occlusal positions (i.e. open, closed, splint), an additional flat fee of $35.00 will apply.
Our radiologists will provide one bone height and one bone width measurement per prospective implant site, if requested. Our Radiology Report includes one height and one width measurement for up to two implant sites. Please indicate which site(s) need to be measured in the doctor's notes of the case. If more than two sites require measurements, an additional fee will apply based on the number of sites requiring measurements:
|Number of Sites||Additional Cost|
|1 - 2||Included with Report|
|3 - 6||$40|
|7 - 10||$60|
CBCT Imaging Objectives
On every case submitted, we ask you to identify the clinical purpose(s). BeamReaders has developed specific diagnostic objectives for each clinical purpose that will be addressed by the radiologist. This ensures that the report is relevant to your diagnosis and treatment planning.
Click on the links below to view sample reports for some commonly indicated clinical purposes:
“Thank you for the expertise that your radiologists offer my practice.
It makes such a difference both for my patients and also for myself."
-Dr. Stacy Geisier, DDS PHD PC, Lake Oswego, OR