Sharing a case with another doctor is quick and easy.
- Create a new case for the patient on the BeamReaders website
- Select the services you want BeamReaders to do on the case (Case Share is included when you select any other BeamReaders service. Otherwise, Case Share costs $1.00 if it is the only service selected on a case)
- Upload your imaging files to the case and submit the case
- Click on the "+" button in the Case Share area of the patient record
- Select an existing doctor from your connection list or enter a new doctor's first and last name and their e-mail address
- The doctor will receive an invitation to view the case by either signing into their existing BeamReaders account (if they have one) or, they will be able to create a BeamReaders account (at no charge) to view the case on our HIPAA-compliant system
- The doctor will have access to all files that were uploaded to BeamReaders for the case as well as any radiology report or image portfolio that BeamReaders created for the case
Please note that Case Share is designed for doctor-to-doctor communication. Sharing cases with anyone else (including patients) is not permitted.