- Create a new folder on your Desktop and name the folder with the patient's name (right-click anywhere you don't already have an icon on the Desktop and go to New --> Folder)
- Launch the Ez3D-i software and load the patient's scan
- From the 'Main Menu', choose 'Export'
- Ensure that the following buttons and boxes are selected:
a. Local Disk
b. DCM Files
c. 'Compression' should be set to 'Uncompressed', but if 'Uncompressed' is not an option, select 'Lossless'
d. The 'Project File' box should NOT be checked
e. The 'Viewer' box should NOT be checked
- Click 'Save'
- Browse to the Desktop and locate the folder you created that has the patient's name on it and select that folder
- The DICOM files will be exported and you will be notified when the export is complete
- Go back to your Desktop, right-click on the folder that has the patient's name on it, go to 'Send to', and choose 'Compressed (zipped) folder'
- You will see a new icon on your Desktop that will have the patient's name on it, but the icon will likely look like a folder with a zipper on it (this is a .zip file)
- Upload the .zip file to the case for the patient on the BeamReaders website