1. Click on the patient record in the patient list in DTX Studio Clinic
2. Click the More button on the far right
3. Under ‘data’, click Export data
4. Select the diagnoses you want to export
5. Browse to the desktop to store the patient data
6. Select the 3D DICOM format to be Single-frame DICOM (Folder)
7. Uncheck the ‘Anonymize Patient’ box
8. Click Export
9. Locate the folder on the Desktop that was created with the patient's name on it. It is most commonly in a format including the scan date and patient name all separated by underscores.
10. Once the scan has finished saving, minimize DTX Studio Clinic and compress the folder with the patient's name on it into a .zip file (right-click the folder, go to 'Send to', and choose 'Compressed (zipped) folder'
11. The .zip file will be created on the Desktop (the icon will likely look like a folder with a zipper on it). Upload that file to the patient's case on BeamReaders website.