How do I save a CBCT from Acteon?
- Create a new folder on your Desktop (right click anywhere on your Desktop where you do not already have an icon and go to New --> Folder) and put the patient's name on the folder
- Open the patient history, right click on the thumbnail image of the CBCT scan you want to send to BeamReaders, and select 'Export DICOMDIR'
- In the window that appears, browse to the Desktop, click on the folder you created for this patient, and click the 'Select Folder' button
- Once the 'DICOMDIR created successfully' message appears, click 'OK'
- When the export is complete, there will be several hundred DICOM files in the folder you created on the Desktop for this patient. Compress the folder into a .zip file by right clicking the folder, going to 'Send to', and choosing 'Compressed (zipped) folder'.
- Your computer will create a new icon on your Desktop with the patient's name on it that will likely look like a folder with a zipper or a 'z' on it. Upload that file to the patient's case on the BeamReaders website.